Friday, March 30, 2012

Wait for the Lord

Do you ever have that unsettled feeling that God is up to something in your life but you're not exactly sure what? I've had a restless feeling for months now and can't quite put my finger on it. I sense the answers are coming and I just need to be patient – the hardest part of any journey!

Sometimes I feel like the answer is right in front of me but I have a blind spot around it. Other times I feel like the answers haven't been fully revealed and I'm pushing too hard to find them. There is old proverb I love, "Don't be pushed by your problems, be led by your dreams." How true! When feeling unsettled, it's time to trust the process and let your dreams lead you forward. It will make the "wait" less difficult and help you focus on the goodness and abundance that awaits you regardless of your current situation. Yes, I need to spend more time focusing on my dreams while I "wait for the Lord".

"Wait for the Lord; be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord" – Psalm 27:14

PS-

After I posted this, I found the following when I went to Facebook:

Sometimes you are delayed where you are because God knows there's a storm where you're headed.

Amazing how God works when you finally agree to let go :)


No comments:

Post a Comment